Condo Security Management System
Our Condo Security Management System is composed of the following:
- Security System
- Access control System
- Biometric System
- ID System
This online security management system will enable the user to monitor all visitors, tenants, unit owners and their activities. The online system can be access anywhere using laptops, desktops android phones or any gadget with online connection.
The system is also capable of creating profiles for all users and administrators. For extra security administrators can create serial coded or bar coded profile which will be given to tenants as their identification key. Said identification key (IDKEY) can be scanned using any bar code scanner or administrator can manually encode identification key for any form of verificationsuch as unit no. full name, monthly payment and more.Online request forms can be created for visitor’s scheduled events and activities. Administrators can control and provide access to the public and all concerns users.
3 gig Web hosting
Subscription & Technical support
Domain name (free as long as subscribe)
Software support (server)
Maintenance and Database Update
Module update and patches
Component and version update
Weekly Full site backups
Special Considerations: 5 extra pages free
Special Considerations: unlimited Text and image change
Security updates and patchesagainst all forms of hacking (hackers), exploits and intrusions
Security: Malicious IP monitoring and blocking
Security: Hotlink protection and leech protection
Emails: Responders, auto forwarders
Migration and additional hosting is subject to separate quotation
Tenant/Unit Owner/User Viewing Capability:
Search / check / filter database using bar-coded / serial coded data (user if). Serial
Code shall be individually generated for each user profile
Bar code data can be attached to ids, phone, stickers or even email.
View profiles by entering bar coded data using any form of scanner or manual
Input or encoding viewable on any pc, terminal, android phone with internet
Visitor request form
View no. of tenant per units
View Tenant Basic profile
Photo (3 angles) with full body
Basic facial features tags
Date of occupancy and expiration
Work / other related information
Name, birthday, original home address
Other basic information
Tenant contact details
Payment type: cash/card
Member internal messaging
Email notification to approving parties
User id or bar code id creation
Serial no Encoding
Tenant details encoding
Access capability of main database
Creation, Deletion and Editing of database
Report Generation and Posting
Data Encoding, approval and processing
Viral function for Data (print and email)
Email Notification creation, deletion and modification
Internal system messaging, creation, deletion and modification
Create groups (Public, Registered, Manager, Administrator, and Super-Administrator)
Users & Groups
A User can be assigned to multiple groups
Access Levels (Public, Registered, Special)
Tenants can be public
Access Levels & Groups
Provide specific manageability. Administrators could also have specific capabilities such as approve articles and the others is to approve photos
Netpod shall provide a very flexible Access Control List, with unlimited Groups and Access Levels, and the ability to assign one User to multiple Groups and any Groups to any Access Level.
Netpod will customize the Access control list system into two completely separate systems. One system controls what things on the site users can view. The other controls what things users cando (what actions a user can take). The ACL for each is set up differently and customized based on the clients requirements
Controlling what users can see is done as follows:
- Create the different User Groups required for the site. Each Group can be thought of as a role that a user will have for the site. Keep in mind that one User can be a member of one or more Groups. If desired, groups can have parent groups. In this case, they automatically inherit the Access Levels of the parent group.
- Create the set of Access Levels required for the site. This could be a small number or a large number depending on the number of different groups and how many categories of items there are. Assign each Access Level to one or more of the User Groups created for the groups on the first customization...
- Assign each item to be viewed to one Access Level based on the requirements. Items include content items (articles, contacts, images, data, price and so on), menu items, and modules.
Any time a user is about to view an item on the online Data management Site, the program checks whether the user has access to the item, as follows:
- Creates a list of all the Access Levels that the User has access to, based on all Groups that the User belongs to. Also, if a group has a parent group, access levels for the parent group are also included in the list.
- Checks whether the Access Level for the item (article, image, menu item for commission, discounts and so on) is on that list. If yes, then the item is displayed to the user. If no, then the item is not displayed.
Netpod will provide control or permissions on actions based on what users can do -- what actions they can take on a given item (example: edit, publish, add image). Permissions will also be set up at the core capabilities such as database access, gallery access delete and edit.
When a user wants to initiate a specific action against a component item (for example, edit an article), the system checks the permission for this combination of user, item, and action. If it is allowed, then the user can proceed. Otherwise, the action is not allowed.
Data Editing and submission
On line registration and Account creation
Condo Security Management System Specifications
1 ( One ) Domain Only
We Provide Everything For You To Concentrate On What You Do Best !