What is on page SEO?
On page SEO is one of the basics of web development to the end results of click through rates in other words an online sale. On page SEO is a technique that we implement to your website, or your page “on page" that will generate high and relevant traffic or clients/customers to your website. It’s like rewriting your websites code for search engines such as Google and yahoo to a language or another from that will help search engines understand your sites better and thus placing them correctly on the search results.
Since we consider on page SEO as a basic factor, we practice site development with careful consideration with search engines and where you are placed or ranked. Together, we develop your site from scratch with online marketing (internet marketing) standards, which involves SEO, that we guarantee giving you the results that you need. Doing business with NETPOD is like a partnership and we apply a very important rule that is a win situation.
On Page SEO refers to settings you can apply on the website so that it is optimized for search engines. The most important on Page SEO Tips are:
- Optimized titles and descriptions
- Proper URL Structures
- User friendly navigation (breadcrumbs, user sitemaps)
- Optimized internal links
- Text Formatting (use of h1,h2,bold etc)
- Image optimization (image size, proper image names, use of ALT tag)
- User friendly 404 pages
- Fast loading pages
- Google Authorship verification for all pages
- Top quality fresh content (This is always the most important SEO factor!)
- External links (no broken links or links to ‘bad’ sites)